Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Shubham Shukla

State & City – Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
SSB Center & Course – U.E.S. Allahabad
  • The fun, knowledge and the confidence that I experience after coming to Minerva academy is awesome. I never thought of being in an institute taking class for about 10 hours a day.
  • But my sorption was broken and now I know I can also do something that looks impossible to me earlier.
  • I learnt how to encourage my team mates and how to get encouraged by them. I learnt to keep my attitude positive along until rational and logical thinking. I gained more confidence, more enthusiasm and even more patience. “Kasam se itni brizzati hui hai ki ab interviewew jitni bhi beizzati kare fark nahi padega.” That’s because the tips and tricks that have been told to us. It was my right decision to join this academy.
  • Academy hostel, mess, ground, hall etc. everything is just awesome and the best thing about it is that lot of fresh air along with lot of knowledge is provided at every place.
  • I am very confident now, as I know what to do and what not to do in my interview.
  • I’ll surely recommend this academy to other candidates as the knowledge must not be confirmed to only us it must also be spread among other candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments