Friday, April 4, 2014

Trisit Subba


State & city – Darjeeling, west bangal
SSB Center & Course – CDS (OTA)
  • I can say that, yes I was a bit several and shy guy earlier but after this training of 10 days, I can say that I can handle every situation of my life and without my hesitation.
  • Minerva Academy is the best academy that I feel in case of understanding the students and to make them achieve their goods by just memorizing ours own good points. Also its vast and extensive area which gives the every individual to resale and play games.
  • As far as the area of of the academy is the concerned. It is the best and everything. Infrastructure, hostel, mess, ground, classroom and the surroundings were all, all awesome. Wow.
  • Yes, I am confident for my SSB.
  • Yes, of course I will do so.
  • When I came to Minerva Academy, for the first day I felt a bit different in every sphere like the people, the environment, everything but the days want it just become my the second home. Everything out here mine. And all the faculties- they are really very great love the teachers, love u all and the people in the mess, thanks to them as sometimes I felt more hungry they provided lil. Bit …he he. And lost but not the least. Thank you Ranjit sir, it was awesome to meet you. I don’t have any words to express. And Oberoi sir, Kakkar sir, Mani sir, Raj da thanks to everyone for the every single help.   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments