Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Utkarsh Yadav

State & City – U.P. Lucknow
SSB Center & Course – Not know till now, DTA entry
  • I love the fact that it is the only institute that I have found which not only towards your goal but towards having a positive outlook towards life.
  • Every small thing of the infrastructure was so conducive to make you inspire & I really appreciate the Mani Hall, the way it was done all the posters all the quotations all the trophies all the information about the forces, all the respect that they have shown for our gallantry heroes, all the notice boards and diligently searched articles being put there.  
  • I have learned about how to line an honest, truthful, selfless and faithful life. Then I have also learned about my weakness on which I can work upon in my future. I am really thankful to this academy from the core of my heart.
  • Just love the way they shape u.
  • The dedication of the whole staff (Mani sir particular)
  • The scientifically designed procedure
  • The hospitality that they show & some guiding lights that really make u fear special u – Ranjeet sir (bundle of energy)
  • All I can say after 10 days of coaching that the academy has really managed to make it difficult for me to leave the place. Yes now I believe they really meant when they said (Ranjeet sir m particular) I will see a lot of difference when you have this place. It was so true.
  • It was me thing very unusual, their love for pets, (MOZO sply and specially the respect for the deserving national and also beautiful garden behind, I happened to see it coy we were winding to smoke there :) It was wonderful.
  • Not only do I find myself more confident but a more refined resolved human being with so much of enthusiasm being pumped in and when u can have so much of positivity and driving forces behind u, I believe not only SSB it can be any goal that u can achieve. I am so happy that I came here, though martially was thinking that its taking too much effort but now I can say it was all worth.
  • I will go out of my ways to recommend this place to every guy. I meet who not only plan to go to forces but also who have trouble thinking positive m life.
  • In the end I would like to say “sometimes its tremendous energy that u have but all u need is a good guide”. I am not about the result anymore, I just enjoyed the process. Ranjeet sir, special message 4 u (or rock star).
  • I have seen so many people in the defense organization who are so passionate for u the country & forces but this is the 1st time I saw somebody who is not the part of the organization & for more passionate. Somebody with qualification like u could have done so many more glamour’s thing but really respect or decision to influence the future of army forces. It’s a commendable thing not many people can do this. All I can say have just become a fan of u. hope to stay in touch with u m future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments