Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Amitesh Ku. Rai

Course – NDA

E-mail – amiteshraiak47@gmail.com 
  • Minerva academy is the best academy for written and SSB coaching. This academy have best faculty for these exams ex- NDA, CDS, OTA, AFCAT, CPF etc.
  • This academy have own library. In this library present different-2 types of books and this books is the very good combination of the preparation of these exams.
  • I feel I able to crack NDA written exam. I am also feeling very confident about my exam and I sure that I will crack NDA exam very easily.
  • I learn value of time, saving of time, living in discipline, living of punctuality and many-many things. The classrooms are very nice and there is no noise very friendly reading atmosphere proper arrangement for sitting. The classrooms are neat and clean very large ground in this academy we can easily play volleyball, football and cricket and we can do some exercise and run for our fitness.
  • This academy situated at green and calm place surroundings of the academy is no pollution and peaceful place and faculty of this academy is much disciplined and to get more details please contact Vicky sir. He is a father of discipline.
  • I feel, I am able to crack my upcoming NDA written exam. Yes, I am sure that I will clear exam and now I am much confident before joining Minerva academy I was not full confident but now I am very sure about my success.
  • Yes, I will recommend all my friends Minerva academy is best academy and you join this academy. This academy have own large ground, best library, best administration. Best faculty, suitable notes of all subjects.
  • Thanks, thanks, thanks of Minerva academy and their faculties for preparation of my exam. I am much sure. I can crack my exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments