Thursday, May 22, 2014

Aryan Puri

Course – NDA
E-mail – aryanpuri9000@gmail.com
State/City – Chandigarh
  • The study notes given to us are just fantabulous, best material to study. Also when I was studying these books, I thought that why have not I took coaching from here for board exams also.
  • Minerva itself means the ‘Goddess of Knowledge’. So the best part is through study and the second most lovable thing is food.
  • I have improved a lot in humanities and chemistry. Though I haven’t studied too much in my board exams, that. I have learned and studied for the NDA exam.
  • The best part is hostel’s double- deck bed. The student sitting on top is unlucky because the guy sitting under him pushes the bed upwards and the upper one falls down. Surrounding is pure and natural in the academy.
  • Yes, of course the hand work and the basic concept are clearly cleared. So it is now easy to crack the exam. And the first and foremost thing is that the professional teacher of humanities Salil sir was awesome.
  • Yeah!! Why not? I will recommend all the aspiring students, friends, relatives etc. instead I will force them to go to Minerva academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments