Monday, May 19, 2014

Hans Raj Thakur

State & City – Himanchal Pradesh, Distt. Bilaspur
SSB Center & Course – Dehradun AFCAT (Tech)
  • Today on 10 April 2014 I am writing my feedback form. I must say that these 10 days were best days of my life. In Minerva academy what I appreciated the most was discipline. I never came to know the time b/w 8 am & 8 pm every day which was the time of starting & ending of classes respective.
  • I have joined Minerva academy an 1 April 2014. Where money sir taught me/us various important lessons of group task & command task, other teachers like Ranjit sir, Mr. OM Kakkar sir, Oberoi sir & inspirational speech given by Maim was very inspiring.
  • This academy has very good infrastructure & it was the best institution. I have ever been in my life.
  • After coming here I started feeling confident for SSB from the first day itself & on 10th day I have multiplied my confidence by 10.
  • I would definitely like to recommend Minerva academy to the aspiring candidates & could be very happy to share my outstanding experience in Minerva academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments