Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Japdeep Singh

Course – NDA

E-mail – japdeepsingh@ymail.com
State/City – Mohali
  • Felt very luck spending my whole month at Minerva academy, what I loved about Minerva is there facilities and punctuality towards studies.
  • Loved the way the teachers taught us.
  • Loved the environment around us every time
  • “Basically felt awesome and learnt a lot”.
  • After coaching at Minerva actually feeling very confident about my examination and learnt a lot at Minerva could never forget the month I spent here and the friends I made and could like to come here after clearing NDA exam and start training for SSB.
  • I don’t actually know about the hostel as myself being a day scholar but the grounds and the classroom were brilliant, as well as the infrastructure is good.
  • Yes, actually had already recommended a lot of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments