Monday, May 19, 2014

Manjinder Singh

State & City – Punjab, Sangrur
SSB Center & Course – Bhopal, TGC-119
  • Academy’s infrastructure is the thing that leaves everybody awestruck. Felt like a cantonment environment, so soothing, no disturbance, it was the first time I saw a peacock from so close. Hostels are like college hostels where you laugh at each till your stomach starts paining. And after hectic days, those beds left like super soft mattress, mess is good. Classrooms nicely maintained and organized, spacious.
  • I have had a very good experience during past 10 days. I have learnt a lot from faculty from friends that I made here. I love the atmosphere of Minerva academy. It is so much similar to SSB assessment. But we can make mistakes here and that can be connected.
  • I am feeling very confident about life. Ranjeet Bajaj confidence and speeches have put so much enthusiasm zest and confidence in me that I will be feeling can upper hand voile giving my SSB. I had a stage fear that got removed (not totally, but know I know how to tackle with it.) way of teaching of all the faculty is good. A listening to other experience of their respective tenures was just awesome.
  • Hell yeah. I have not been that much confident about anything in years. You people showed me my mistakes that I know how to connect.
  • Yes, I do recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments