Saturday, May 17, 2014

Niyati Tyagi

State & City – Mandsavr, M.P.
E-mail – niyatityagi25@gmail.com
SSB Center & Course – Dehradoon, AFSB
  • The faculty members are striving for are success & they aren’t living a single stone unturned to eliminate our weakness & to polish our strengths.
  • These 10 days were so memorable. I learnt many good qualities which had develop not for only SSB but also for my life.
  • I love the systematic planning of teaching lectures which imports OLQs in the candidate.
  • I am goanna cultivate the habit of reading starting from the books recommended by Commander S.P. Singh sir.
  • Minerva’s hostel, grounds & classrooms are well planned & fitted with essential requirements. Mess staff is organized friendly & they keep proper hygienic. In mess along with provided rich & nutritious diet to candidates. Environment & surroundings of Minerva gives you the feel of exact SSB culture& yes altogether these make a candidate inspired & self-motivated to snatch the commission.
  • Yes, now I’m confident for my SSB interview. I know my weakness & I know my strengths. I’m goanna make it.
  • Definitely, Minerva academy is the best for candidates who really want to join army forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments