Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Praveen Prakash

Course – CAPF

E-mail – praveen.prakash@gmail.com
State/City – Sangrur, Punjab
  • Faculty members are really guided me well. They are very supportive.They helped me to know that which topics are important from the environment point of view.
  • I like the most about Minerva academy is that they really give their best so that student can prepare for their exam properly. They provide each and every facility to the student which is required for the preparation of exam.
  • And what I love the most is Salil sir lecture before coming to the Minerva academy I feel that humanities subject now.
  • I am feeling confident now after coaching of Minerva academy.
  • I learned that how I should I prepare for my examination in proper manner.
  • Faculty members are really very supportive and they guided me well to understand that which topics are important and which are not.
  • The infrastructure of Minerva academy is very good. The library facilities are very good. All the books are provided to us who is important from the examination point of view.
  • Yes, I am feeling confident for my examinations. Big thanks to all the staff members of Minerva academy.
  • Yes, definitely I would recommend Minerva academy to other aspiring candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments