Monday, May 19, 2014

Riddhi Gadhni

State & City – Gujarat, Jamnanagar
SSB Center & Course – Dehradun, AFCAT
  • Today on 10 April 2014 I am writing my feedback form. I must say that these 10 days were best days of my life. In Minerva academy what I appreciated the most was discipline. I never came to know the time b/w 8 am & 8 pm every day which was the time of starting & ending of classes respective.
  • The values they teach that of truth, honesty and other qualities are the invaluable assets a student taken from here.
  • After 10 days at Minerva, I feel better as a person, in aspect of confidence and knowledge, meeting people various parts of India was an incomparable experience. I feel more patriotic towards the nation as well.
  • The infrastructure of Minerva academy is wonderful beautiful gardens, adequate plantation, comfortable hostels and a clean and hygienic mess, classroom that is not only a place where are taught academies but also motivates us.
  • Yes, I feel very confident to face SSB now, can’t wait to coracle the SSB and make Minerva proud.
  • Yes, of course I would recommend Minerva to all the aspiring candidates. I am sure my little gesture would be life changing experience for them.
  • Thanks to Minerva academy for those involutes 10 days and to all the faculty members for their contribution in making us better citizen of India as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments