Thursday, May 22, 2014

Rohit Kumar

Course – NDA
E-mail – roheatsingh@gmail.com
State/City – Bathinda, Punjab
  • Everything about Minerva academy was outstanding, especially the mess. The myth about hostel food but you will find contrary here the food was delicious and the variety that they tend to afford was outstanding. The environment of the academy was very peaceful and beautiful because we were unrounded by the shriller range.
  • Minerva academy is one of the best academy for NDA aspirants because there is no restriction on anything, liberal M.D. especially Ranjit sir. The sports facility and environment (historical trees) are extraordinary and the newspaper cutting and defense pictures all around the academy was enough to aroma the patriot him feeling inside us.
  • I feel very proud to learn from the Minerva academy although I was having problem with the time management but eventually everything seems to be alright and now I have very good command on my subject.
  • Yes, I am very much confident and I will certainly clear NDA this time because the faculty was very good especially English & polity. Salil sir was one of the best teachers. I have even met in my life. The way he teaches history is commendable.
  • Because it is not easy to teach history after 2:00pm and lunch but still he managed to teach us and first time I didn’t slept in history period.
  • Certainly I would recommend every NDA aspirant to join Minerva academy if they want any assistant because others institute are waste of money and Minerva is best of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments