Monday, May 19, 2014

Satyam Shandilya

State & City – Bihar Darbhanga
E-mail – ssap23@gmail.com
  • I have overcome my all fears here which I had been having since my childhood. Minerva had developed my personality. This academy is specially designed for SSB interview. Yet lowed be taken by everyone as it develops personality.
  • Minerva academy is the best academy in India. The quality of motivation it gives in perfect. This motivation is never going to last since it had transported the self confidence in us. Ranjeet sir is the finest inspiration of this academy. Commander SP Singh is a real guide. He had given us a way of living.
  • After 10 days of coaching I am feeling very confident about myself. I had appeared before but this time I am going to give my best because I have no doubts for myself. I have the qualities and will show them. Minerva taught me how to show them qualities.
  • Infrastructure grounds and the obstacles are best as it gives enough practice. Classroom environment and surroundings are lovely. Hostel is quite good and food is very nutritious. Academy has a high quality and believes it is not going to ever compromise with its quality.
  • I am very much confident about my interview as it had increased my confidence level by 90%. I was having myths about interview but I am very much clear now.
  • I would like to recommend not only to aspiring conditions of army forces but to everyone who wants became something in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments