Monday, May 19, 2014

Surbhi Malik

State & City – Chandigarh
E-mail – surbhimalik22@gmail.com
SSB Center & Course – Varanasi, AFCAT
  • The best thing about Minerva academy is discipline. A candidate is so bound to follow the rules that it feels we are already in the army forces. The guidance given by all the teachers is so helpful. Also there is proper facility given to play various sports like football, volleyball, tennis etc.
  • The food of mess and the services of mess are also amazing. The ground also has the facility of different games that can be played in the free time.
  • My 10 days coaching at Minerva academy was so good. I feel that I am ready to face the SSB as I know what the requirements are and the standards they follow. I think my stage fear has reduced. Also I am physically and mentally prepared for my SSB interview.
  • The infrastructure of the academy is good. It is situated in a very calm and peace environment away from the city. It was my first experience of hostel life and I am very happy as the hostels are well maintained. After such a long time I have played so many games in these 10 days.
  • Minerva academy has provided sufficient coaching for the interview. I am mentally prepared for the interview as I know what all has to be happen. I have more confident about the interview as I know what to do and how to do.
  • Yes, I will surely recommend Minerva academy to all my friends and by brother as he has to take coaching for NDA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments