Monday, May 19, 2014

Surya Singh

State & City – Maharashtra & Nagpur
E-mail – suri110890@gmail.com
SSB Center & Course – Varanasi & AFSB
  • This academy has the very best and most experienced faculty that students can for the academy forces more on practical demonstrations and knowledge than more the every class the working staff is very helpful and is always ready to be there for you in any difficulty.
  • I love Minerva academy, lush green surroundings the place it is situated in gives you a feel of the real world, very similar to a SSB center. I love the fact that all the working staff is treated in far with the students, there is no discrimination for anyone which helps the academy such a healthy environment. it was a wonderful experience to the students of Mani sir, Ranjit sir, Kakkar sir, Bajaj maim, Oberoi sir and SP Singh sir.
  • I don’t feel like going back to my place. I want to be here for as many days as possible with all my batch mates. It feels wonderful and I feel proud that I took the decision to get trained at this academy. This was huge learning experience. I learnt how to conduct myself at an interview, how to realize your potential and being out the best in myself. The training helped me a lot when it comes to stage performance i.e. how o stand, how to speak, what body structure to maintain, how to make eye contacts etc. the training has helped me improve myself and learn that there is always a scope for excellence.
  • The academy infrastructure, classrooms, environment are excellent. It gives you a feel of real SSB center. The Mess is such a wonderful place to have some chit-chats with your buddies. The food is very tasty and healthy.
  • Yes, I feel very confident for my interview.
  • Yes, I would recommend all SSB aspirants to join this academy. It is the best coaching institute that I love ever visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments