Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tamir Singh

Course – NDA
E-mail – singhtamir888@gmail.com
State/City – Punjab, Mohali
  • The teachers taught us with great dedication & passion. Our English teacher used to saw. “a good student can learn a lot from even the bad teacher.” So you can imagine how much wealth of knowledge the good students could have gained from the awesome teachers present here in Minerva academy.
  • It’s a great place for learning and this is what I love about Minerva academy. Over all everything is good about this academy and I Gotha say that its teaching is one of the best.
  • I feel that I have learned a great deal here. Certainly the teaching is good and I think I have become a letter person Dan before.
  • The infrastructure is good. That’s all I got to say.
  • I think I do fall a lot more confident than I was before.
  • Yes definitely I would recommend it to other aspiring candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments