Tuesday, October 28, 2014

CHETAN SHARMA

Course: NDA
Duration: 8 Weeks
State/City: Amritsar, Punjab

♦ The best environment to study is provided here. Everyone is helpful and all the staff members treat the cadets very well. Admin staff is also very helpful and tries to help you and guide you.

♦ I am feeling very determined to clear the NDA exam, and more over the doubts which I was having here been cleared and here I got esteem information regarding the armed forces of our country.” I learnt that we should try to change our self-according to the schedule and the situation we are dealing with”

♦ According to me no one provides such facilities, moreover the hostel, mess, grounds, sports equipment’s classrooms and environment everything are up to date and well maintained. There are all the necessary measures taken with respect to health of cadets.

♦ I feel much confident to crack the upcoming exam and my choice of coming to Minerva academy was the absolutely right decision. I will surely come here again for the coaching of SSB after clearing my exam.

♦ I will surely recommend this academy to the aspiring candidates.
  • Ranjit Sir
  • Mahedee Sir
  • Rajan Bhai
  • Netas Bhai
  • Vijay Sir Raj Bhai
  • Rahul
All treated me as their younger brother; I will surely miss them a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments