Thursday, October 30, 2014

DEVRAJ ROY

State/City: Uttra Pradesh, Ghaziabad
SSB Center & Course: N.A & UES (24)

Minerva Academy is the best I can say. All faculty members are so experienced in their fields. Also, there are students from all over the country which is the best part of this academy. I do have some friends for life from Minerva. Also, I can never forget Ranjit Sir & Mani Sir, they are just brilliant in their work.

My thought process is changed now from the day I joined & the day I am suppose to leave this place. I developed lots of confidence in me for the group discussion & speech. Also, analyzed how I could develop my mind for an effective group task & indoor planning which I am unaware earlier.

Good infrastructure, hostel, mess, ground facilities, sports are top notch. Also the staff of the mess is great. Everyone knows Arjun now in the hostel for his excellent behavior. Also the classrooms are very good. The open space & closeness to Chandigarh is great to have for this place.

Yes, I do feel much confident about my SSB as of now I developed lots of confidence to overcome my stage fear. I Definitely  made the right choice by coming to Minerva Academy not only the confidence level, but also about the hospitality & the support of the members (Faculties also). Also for providing me the exposure of people from various parts of India, living & sharing ideas in the same environment.

Definitely I would like to suggest all of my friends who are aspiring to join the armed forces because the experience I had here is like my experience for whole life.

Keep up the good work Ranjit Sir. I will come next time with pack of Beson Ladoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments