Thursday, October 30, 2014

DIVYA SHARMA

State/City: Himachal Pradesh, Bharwain
SSB Center & Course: SSB (Short Service)

About Minerva I like the faculty. They teach so well. They are very intelligent and punctual. We learn a lot like hard-work, time management, patience etc.

I see myself more confident in 10 days. In these days teachers teach us very well and they make our mistakes correct. They taught us how you increase or polish the qualities inside you. I always remember these 10 days at Minerva in my lifetime.

The infrastructure about Minerva is very good. The faculty here is very co-operate to every student. Teachers here are very good. And large place for our physical activities. Food & hostel is also very good.

Yes, I am very much confident about my SSB. Because I learn to my mistakes so in future I will not do that and clear my SSB interview. And by coming at Minerva I made best decision of my life. If I will not come here then I don’t know how to correct my mistakes.

Yes of course I will surely tell my all friends about Minerva. Because Minerva is a place where you can learn so much not only about SSB but also about in your life. You feel confident, sincere and discipline while coming here. So I will surely recommend Minerva to my all friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments