Wednesday, October 29, 2014

ISHAN GULERIA

State/City: H.P
SSB Center & Course: TES – 32 (Bhopal)

I really want to appreciate the teaching of every teacher who teaches us in ten days gave us a platform now we help our self at sub center. Moreover, all the things which they told us, give us great help in every field of life.

The rally change is flow of understanding the things how we deal in every situation and also the motivation movies of Vikram Batra, NDA movies give us the desire to win in the SSB.

I am very happy because all of us have a dream to become successful and if anything, increase our potential to become confident in SSB. I am sure I can achieve my aim.

Yes, I will ask my friends to also join this institute because it is a great platform for the defense students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments