Tuesday, October 28, 2014

MOHAN KUMAR

Course: NDA
Duration: 8 Weeks
State/City: Chandimandir, Panchkula

♦ There are lots of things which are strongly affectionate to me. Firstly the environment provided by Minerva academy is so naturally located in a peaceful area nice free or ideal suitable for academic life.

♦ Another one is discipline manners and administration is very energetic. They do their work in a cohesive so above all. I felt very happy & feel lucky for coming in Minacademy.

♦ After coaching, I felt confident towards upcoming exam and surely I will crack the exam.

♦ I learned a lot of ease from here, especially from humanities and math teacher. Their peculiar teaching style really impressed to me.

♦ Academic’s infrastructure is very fine. I saw hostel, mess, ground, sports, facilities, classroom etc. They are all in good position. It is very impressive that sports facilities provide by the academy was fantastic. Mostly indoor and outdoor games are played by students. There is a very fine library. Which provide all the new important newspaper and books which ever need by students.

♦ I feel surely confident for upcoming exams. Before coming here. I did not prepare in a scientific way. For previous exam.  But here there is an assignment and test work provided by academy time to time uplifted by my confident. Now I have good command on all subjects especially on humanities, which was one of the week subjects of mine.

♦ O yes, I definitely made the right choice by coming in Minacademy.  I can say that I am proud to be a minervan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments