Tuesday, October 28, 2014

RAHUL THAKUR

Course:  NDA
Duration: 4 Weeks
State/City: Kullu (HP)

The things which I love about Minerva academy is its caring for us. Worry for our studies, made a lot of friends from different part of the country. Learnt new things from them. Best thing was a current affairs class. I will miss Ranjit Sir Class. He always motivates us and I will miss those inspirational lectures by him.

Coaching at Minervacademy for mathematics and general studies is good. I feel good after coaching from here. I feel confident for my upcoming exam. I have learnt lot of things from here. The daily practice test has helped me a lot. I have also learnt lots of good things from my NDA Classmates. I learnt lots of new things.

The infrastructure of the academy is good. The things I really liked were sports facilities, meals, ground and the classroom, sports facilities helped me to physically fit and I really loved this thing about the academy
Yes, I feel confident for my upcoming exam and Yes I have made the right decision by coming here for coaching.

I have learnt how to tackle the different problems you face in particular subjects. All faculty members are good. They have helped us if we got any problem weather it was related to our studies or something else.

Yes, I will recommend Minerva Academy to other aspiring candidates, because I have not only learnt the things related to our studies, but I also have learned the things related to our daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments