Thursday, October 30, 2014

RAJU KUMAR SINGH

Course: NDA
Duration: 8 weeks
State/City: Bihar

Everything here is lovable. Starting from the food of mess to teaching. Hostels are one of the best places and the environment created by nature and by the follow aspirants are motivating. Loves the enthusiastic nature of Bajaj Sir. Food was excellent and staff were very friendly.

I am feeling well. I got a lot more confidence. Writing material given by the academy is a precious thing to learn from. I have learned to take decision even if it’s risky rather than being indecisive and being confused.

Academy infrastructure, hostel, mess, grounds, sports facilities, classrooms, environment and surroundings are made up of in very good manner.

Yes, sure I will feel very confident about my upcoming exam. I will recommend to friends who were preparing for defence and who wants to learn about NDA written exam. I will recommend to them, that if you want to learn what are the problems you will be facing during preparation for NDA.

Once again thanks respected Mam and Ranjit Bajaj Sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments