Thursday, October 30, 2014

RAMANPREET KAUR

State/City: Hoshiarpur, Punjab
SSB Center & Course: AFSB-4 Varanasi, JAF

In Minerva Academy it was altogether an exciting, knowledgeable experience. The experienced faculty helps us to develop our qualities. The thing I love about Minerva is that they only try to tell the techniques and the methods, we ourself have to see how much extent we can perform and if not then just improve upon it.

After completion of these 10 days, I find myself more confident and interactive. The group discussion and speeches held daily removed the fear of speaking in front of others. I know now that to which area I need to perform better.

Environment and surrounding of Minerva is really very good. Away from the city the green fields just energize us. All sports facilities are good, food in Mess is also good classrooms are also spacious.

Yes, now I just waiting to go for SSB. The fear of this interview has just vanished and I feel very confident that I will perform good. Yes, I made the right choice by selecting Minerva Academy. I wish could have stayed even more.

Definitely, I will recommend it to others aspiring candidates. It will help them a lot to join the defence force and will take them in one step closer to their dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments