Thursday, October 30, 2014

RIDHIMA YOUNG

State/City: Rajasthan, Kota
SSB Center & Course: Dehradun, APSB

The one thing I loved the most about the Academy was the way with which the staff handles the academy and its students. It has been made safe for girls and also treated them with care.

After 10 days I have learnt to push myself a little more each day, not be scared to speak and how to behave with all kinds of people.

All the facilities provided were excellent. I loved it here and got adopted to the ways quickly and easily.

Thanks to Minerva Academy, I now know where I could have gone wrong and where all I lacked. I know I can improve before the AFSB exam and this has increased my confidence.

I already have recommended the academy to my friends who are trying to make it to the defense forces.

Thank you for all the support, guidance and humiliation of course which has made me less shy and more confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments