Thursday, October 30, 2014

SANCHIT DHIMAN

Course: NDA
Duration: 4 weeks
State/City: Kangra, H.P

♦ I love Minerva academy as it’s the most important part of my life I am very proud that I had come to this academy. This academy provides a very well atmosphere and great faculty for studies. I loved here is the most is co-operate from all people of Minerva Academy. It is a pleasure of being part of Minerva Academy.

♦ I learnt many things in this academy. I know how to prepare for exams and other experiences. After taking coaching in Minerva Academy for 4 weeks I am confidentclear my exam. This academy is a very good place to live in and provides every study material which are required. Ilove most is that, we can go to anyone, if we have any problem. The facilities in this academy are very good.

♦ Minerva Academy has a very good infrastructure and many other facilities. Being a part of Minerva academy is like achieving our’s dreams. This academy has not only good facilities and faculty for studies, but this academy is also home of various sports activities taking place.

♦ This academy provides a very good atmosphere also this academy has best and huge green playgrounds where the students are playing the games.

♦ Besides all these inspiring and good activities In Minerva I think that I have improved a lot in my academics. I am more confident for my upcoming exam. I am a student of NDA. I think I had made a very good choice for coming in this academy. This academy is a heaven in land for studies. I love Minerva Academy.

♦ Minerva Academy provides a very good atmosphere. I would suggest Minerva Academy to those person who like to join defence force.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments