Thursday, October 30, 2014

SANJAY KUMAR SINGH

State/City: Manipur
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal, SCO – 35

Minerva Academy is one of the best Academy in India. I love love all the instructor specially Mani Sir and Ranjit Sir. They have instructed me many valuable things which will give benefits to  my future. I love the teaching style of Mani Sir and Ranjit Sir. I love all the day in Minerva academy, they were so cute and so loyal to the academy. The moment I spent here will never forget. It will be my unforgettable moment. Lastly, thanks to all the staff of this academy for making us confident.

In these 10 days many changes come to me and the main change in me is level of confidence has gone up, improvement in my vocabulary.

Academy infrastructure found comfortable. Environment and surrounding are so good and pleasant.

Yes, I feel so confident and I have chosen the best academy for coaching.

Yes, definitely I will recommend this academy to others aspiring candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments