Wednesday, October 29, 2014

S.SUBRAMANIYAM

State/City: West-Bengal, Kharagpur
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad, TGC - 120

The thing which I loved mostly about Minerva academy was its DISCIPLINE & the faculty of academy was awesome. They taught was in such an easy way so that we can grab the knowledge without any difficulty.

Before coming to Minerva I always used to things before speaking in front of public. I was hesitating to go to stage for any speech, lack of confidence. But after 10 days it was like a miracle happened with me. I gained a lot of confidence. Learn how to tackle with the difficulty. And by lecture of Ranjit sir really helps me in future. He motivated us. Now I have no fear to speak, confidence hiked.

♦ It all happened due to Ranjit Sir, Thanks to you sir for motivating us. Mani sir you are really awesome person. Thanks to you also for helping me in solving the task (group and command).

Minerva Infrastructure is really fantastic. I will really miss this lovely place and all respected faculties.

Now I am very confident for my upcoming SSB. No doubt that I will qualify for SSB. I will definitely recommend this academy to others. Actually not only others but I will ask my brother to join this academy for ssb coaching & be qualify for his NDA exam.

I am gonna miss this academy and faculty forever.
Ranjit Sir, You are an awesome person
Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments