Tuesday, October 28, 2014

SUKHMANDEEP SINGH

State/City: Punjab, Tarn Taran
SSB Center & Course: Bangalore NDA – 133

I loved everything here. The unique way of teaching and applications in practical things, the confidence building is awsm. I like really the faculty, especially Mani Sir and Wing commander Oberoi Sir and the one and only Ranjit Sir.

After having spent 10 days here, I realized that I was incomplete personality earlier. Teaching and scolding put a very great impact on our mind. That is why I think I developed more confidence, punctuality and sincerity. Overall, it made me to focus on my aim really and made me realized the importance of SSB and each army man.

I am a day scholar, but listening to others I feel jealous of not being I hostel. They had a lot of fun. I only had my lunch at the mess that was really good. Sports facilities and classrooms are up to the mark. 
Environment and faculty have done an unmatched job for us to make it in SSB.

If I would have not taken coaching, I would be in the ones with blank faces at SSB. I made the right choice to join this academy for SSB coaching and I think I will make it now.

Surely this 10 days experience has made me Minerva’s fan. I study about it on the internet. But the real experience brings out the reality and we feel satisfied and proud of our selection. I would surely recommend Minerva to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments