Tuesday, October 28, 2014

VIMAL SHARMA

EMAIL – artloverjv@gmail.com
 
Feel completely changed as if a new positive energy is flowing through my whole body. Just too good.

♦ Infrastructure => Awesome
♦ Hostel => never been to it!
♦ Mess => too good
♦ Ground => again too good
♦ Environment => couldn’t have been better
♦ Surroundings => Again awesome

♦ “Honesty is the only policy” which is taught to us by Minerva academy. We arrived here attract and create a respectful image of this academy and its facilities. The method to mature a young blond who the most prestigious profession in India. I would rather say they have best structure for motivating youth and developing officer like qualities (OLQ’s) in us.

♦ I would say that the academy has got the best possible environment regarding development of a required Indian army forces officers can’t be made in lavish and most luxurious facilities. A person who is capable of adjusting in my environment, any terrain, and climatic condition is required by army forces.

♦ Yes, I do, but I have doubt in mind that my confidence shouldn’t turn into overconfidence. I would like to say that “josh toh bahut hai, lakin hamesha hosh me rah ke karna hai aur commission cheen ke lana hai.”

♦ I would that if they want to join IAF’s. Then they should join the Minerva academy without any further adieu. This would rather save their time and make them focus on their aspiring goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments