Thursday, October 30, 2014

VIVEK TALIYAN

State/City: U.P / Meerut
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad – 36th course NCC spl. Entry

I love the hostel facilities they provided to us and army like environment. Minerva Academy also provides facilities when you are free then you can play basketball, football, badminton, volleyball etc. Minerva Academy is also known for the systematic way of working and faculties are outstanding specially Ranjit Sir and Mani Sir.

With this duration of 10 days I feel very confident & energetic. Where I come to this academy I am hesitating in speaking in front of others, but now I can speak very fluently and I learn too much technique and feel confident.

In terms of infrastructure the Minerva Academy is ahead then other academy. The academy mess, hostel, ground, classroom environment is just like IMA.

Yes, I feel confident for my upcoming SSB. Yes, I made the right choice to come here.

I think there must be gym facilities also available in Minerva Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments