Monday, November 3, 2014

HARNOOR HANJRA

Email: harnoor.hanjra@gmail.com
State/City: Punjab, Patiala
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad (TES)

♦ I love the way of teaching at Minerva academy. Teaching improves the practical knowledge of individual. I loved the thing that academy did not provide the notes but explained everything practically. I made lots of friends and enjoyed every movement of Minerva academy.

♦ I have become a more confident and determined person after spending ten days. I was bit shy and has stage fear, but ten days of practice of group discussions and speeches have transformed me into a confident person.

♦ Yes, I am confident about my upcoming SSB interview. Yes, I made the right choice by coming to Minervacademy.

♦ The infrastructure of academy is very good. Everything is neat and clean. The food in the mess was very tasty. Academy has large sports grounds which are lush green. The environment in the academy is very healthy.

♦ Yes, I will recommend Minervacademy to every candidate aspiring to join the armed forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments