Saturday, November 1, 2014

HOMADITYA TALUKDAR

State/City: Guwahati, Assam
SSB Center & Course: AFSB Mysore – 4th aug.

Starting from the ambience to the hospitality, everything was very good and have come up to my expectations. The discipline and the strict schedule and the faculties really made me nostalgic about the army life I experienced with my father. My heartiest gratitude to you.

I feel very confident and a different sense of discipline and responsibility has come with me. I am really looking forward to getting recommended in my forthcoming SSB. My determination and vision has become better than ever.

Academy infrastructure is well maintained and the quality excluded my expectations before coming to Minerva Academy.

I feel very confident about my forthcoming AFSB. My aim has become more clear and strongly believe that this was the best decision I’ve made so far In my life. Thank you.

I would surely recommend Minerva Academy to other aspiring candidates because the level of teaching and the stage provided here along with the teaching techniques are unparalled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments