Saturday, November 1, 2014

MAHESH M.B

State/City: Karnataka, Belgaum
SSB Center & Course: UES

The best part of Minerva academy is it is not just coaching for SSB It is coaching for life. The major thing which I learnt here is importance of honesty. I just want to say irrespective to result  in the SSB I will always follow whatever I have learned here till the end of my life and always keep the Minerva Code in my mind at every juncture in my life.

I am confident and bold enough face any questions. I have got kind of familiarity with the atmosphere of the SSB Board which will help me in the selection process.

As far as the infrastructure is concerned it is very good and thoughts and the message written on every wall of the Miner academy is source of inspiration. Food is delicious as I have tasted the Punjabi food for the first time so I loved it. Minerva academy is situated in such a place or I can say you have selected such a place which is best suited for the purpose of service.

Yes, I am very much confident now and I am not nervous about the SSB. I have extracted maximum what I could from the ocean of knowledge, now it is my duty to fill full my dreams and live the life like velour.

Well, as far as the selecting Minerva academy for SSB coaching is concerned, this is the best thing I have ever done in my life. Being with people who are so talented and learning from them is an honor. After this coaching and if count my experience and I have to say something about the academy. I will say “ The only academy which makes you an office is Minerva Academy”

Of course I will recommend them about this academy. I will share my experience so they know better about academy.

And Ranjit Sir you are just an awesome guy. I will definitely miss your Humorous classes and your acting  as well. You have made us laugh to extent which is not possible or normal human being to do that. That means you are a super human and I Congo you for your successful attempt in the mount p lake in Nepal  that really exception. I really inspired by you and you will remain continuous source of inspiration for me. And please if you will ever remember this Punjabi guy from south India then I will be very happy throughout my life.

I will make it in the SSB sir. If not this time, next time and even not then again next time till my chance are exacted I will keep trying.

I love Minerva academy and the time I have spent here I will cherish till the end of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments