Monday, November 3, 2014

SHASHANK SHEKHAR

State/City: Hyderabad
SSB Center & Course: Visakhapatnam

♦ I like the teacher and method of teaching in Minerva academy and type of josh and hosh they fill in us. I got to know about weakness and strength in these 10 days. And I also learnt how to think out of the box.

♦ I think it is one of the best coaching academy to which I have gone in terms of infrastructure. I like the environment of Minerva very much.

♦ I feel confident about my upcoming SSB interview. I feel I have taken right decision to come to Minerva academy & take coaching. Also If I get commission and after I retired, I would like to serve in Minerva academy.

♦ Of course I would recommend all my friends who are aspiring for a career in Indian armed forces to take the coaching in the great academy. I would like to thank all the teachers helped me in pointed my weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments