Monday, November 3, 2014

Student Feedback Page 25

SUGANDHA RAJPUT

Course: OTA
Duration: 4 weeks
State/City: Jammu, Samba
♦ I am feeling confident about my upcoming exam and I think it was my one of the best decision of my life and Minerva is just awesome.

SHASHANK SHEKHAR

State/City: Hyderabad
SSB Center & Course: Visakhapatnam
♦ I feel I have taken right decision to come to Minerva academy & take coaching. Also If I get commission and after I retired, I would like to serve in Minerva academy.

SATYENDRA KR YADAV

State/City: West Bengal
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad, CDS - 2014
♦ Before I came here I am not speak loudly even I have ability to speak English, but here I broke the barrier of hesitation due to Minervacademy.

RAHUL ALEDIA

Email: rahulaledia1996@gmail.com
State/City: Ambala Cant, Haryana
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal
♦ The infrastructure I found here was nowhere in any academy. The hostel boys were too friendly and loving. The food that we got in the mess was up to the mark. Grounds were large enough to play two, three games simultaneously.  All the facilities were too good. Classroom environment and surrounding were very good. I got the same thing which I thought before coming to academy.

PRALHAV SAMBYAL

Course: NDA
Duration: 4 weeks
Email: pralhav.sambyal.ps@gmail.com
State/City: Dharamshala, H.P
♦ I would recommend Minerva academy for aspiring candidates as it provides exhaustive preparation of the exam and even builds up your overall personality here.

MOBIN SHARMA

Course: CDS
Duration: 8weeks
Email: movinsharma@yahoo.com
State/City: J&K, Kathua
♦ Previously I was totally zero in humanities because I am a B. Tech student but after coming to Minerva academy, My confidence level increases and now I found humanities easier.

HARNOOR HANJRA

Email: harnoor.hanjra@gmail.com
State/City: Punjab, Patiala
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad (TES)
♦ I was bit shy and has stage fear, but ten days of practice of group discussions and speeches have transformed me into a confident person.

HARDIK JAMWAL

Email: jamwalhj@rediffmail.com
State/City: J&K
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad (TES)
♦ The pain the teacher take and dedication with which they taught us is marvelous. I pray to god to keep this blessing on Minerva academy and help them to make the best and real heroes of the country.
♦ The infrastructure of Minervacademy is best for training. It has peace full environment. I food served in the mess is the tastiest food I have ever eaten. I have seen no mess in which staff member also eats the food served to children.

GAURAV THAKUR

Course: NDA
Duration: 8 weeks
State/City: Himachal Pradesh
♦ The infrastructure of the academy is very good. I had never seen any academy with all facilities like excellent playground, mess classroom and environment.

GAURAV KUMAR

Email: g.k.vash3996@gmail.com
State/City: Meerut, U.P
SSB Center& Course: Allahbad, TES
♦ Highly experienced faculty members. Teaches a student in systematic manner. Remove all doubts and friendly.
♦ I can see there is a drastic change in lifestyle and my attitude. It also enhanced my confidence level and has cleared all of my doubts so that I can face SSB confidently.



Previous Page                                                                                                          Next Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments