Tuesday, January 20, 2015

ADARSH RAJ SINGH

State/City: New Delhi
SSB CENTER & COURSE: Dehradun/ AFCAT

♦ One of the major things which I love about Minervacademy is that teaching technique and their practical usage made me to think out of the box. This has boost up my confidence!!

♦ After 10 days there are many changes in me like now I am more confident about myself. I have better understanding of things and procedure, I can handle various situations very comfortably which I may not be able to handle if I have gone without coming here.

♦ Academy infrastructure is pretty good. It has been designed in such a way that needs and want of every candidate if fulfilled in effective and efficient manner. Each and every aspect of academy is quite good hostel mess grounds, sports facilities, classrooms, environment etc is really nice and there is nothing which I do not love about this academy.

♦ Yes, I feel confident about myself now and can counter any hurdles I face in my life. As far as decision making is concerned this is one of the finest decision I have taken in my life till now.

♦ Yes of-course I will recommend to any of my friends or relatives who wants to join the armed forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments