Wednesday, January 7, 2015

ASHISH SHARMA

State/City: Palampur, Himachal Pradesh
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal – TES

♦ I love Minerva Academy because these 10 days had changed my overall personality. I find here best faculty of India for SSB interview and I made friends here which cannot be forgettable easily ever.

♦ In 10 days I get to know about my strength and weaknesses. Minerva academy helped me to improve my weaknesses and strengthen my strengths. Here I build my confidence level, which is not a small thing. And as Minerva honor wall says I will not lie, cheat or steal or tolerate who does so. I’m proud to be Minervan.

♦ Academy infrastructure is well maintained. Hostel and mess are hygienic as it is required by the candidates. Grounds are also well build. The GTO task made perfectly that if I am able to do these then I can crack any obstacle at SSB. Whenever we fell to play any kind of sports like Basketball, Badminton, Football, Table Tennis and Volleyball sports faculty provide it immediately for us. About environment and surroundings, it feels like I’m not in Punjab but as if I’m in H.P.

♦ Yes, I absolutely feel confident for my upcoming SSB interview. Yes, I made the absolutely right choice to come to Minerva Academy for coaching. Even enough, I’m not able to go through SSB, Minerva Academy has built my personality such that I will be successful in any of the other fields.

♦ Yes, I will definitely insist the aspiring candidates to go to the Minerva Academy because it defiantly will work for you anywhere in your life. So I would keep following the Minerva Academy Code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments