Tuesday, January 20, 2015

DIGVIJAY SINGH

State/City: HP, Shimla
SSB Center & Course: Coimbatore-TES Navy

♦ The Minerva is all in one academy.  There is no such thing that I do not like about the academy. This academy is day by day growing. The surrounding the faculty, the delicious food, games, the room all is wonderful.

♦ I am much more confident my stage fear is almost disappeared; I have increased my concentration & have become more hard working.

♦ The infrastructure is very good hostel is good, the food served in mess is first class, sports facility are wonderful, play as long as you want. Classrooms are good and have been surrounded by beautiful surroundings.

♦ Yes, I am fully confident for my upcoming SSB interview, Yes, This is one of the best decisions that I have ever made in my life and I am proud of it.

♦ Yes, I would surely recommend Minerva academy to my friends because the carrier orientation given is awesome!

♦ I am proud that I am a part of Minerva and will always cherish the time spent here with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments