Tuesday, January 20, 2015

DILPREET SINGH

SSB Center & Course: Territorial Army
State/City: Jammu & Kashmir

♦ The faculty members of Minervacademy are very helpful, loving and most important part is that they do not treat us like students. They treat us like their own children and that’s why I will always remember these 10 days which I spent here in the academy campus. I will really miss hotel, mess and my friends which I had made here. They will be my long life friends. I will really Miss Mani Sir, Oberio sir and specially Ranjit sir lecture.

♦ Before joining Minervacademy there was perception in my mind that I could make it in Ssb without taking coaching. And I was confident that I know everything but after joining academy I came to know that my perception was wrong. I was lacking in so many areas but faulty members of Minervacademy help me out to tackle those problems and they have now groomed me so well that I would now see a huge change in myself after these 10 days. Now I am more confident and now I am even more dedicated and passionate to join the army. 

♦ The academy Infrastructure is perfect, Environment here is very pleasing and pollution free and food served in mess is very good and students here in the academy can play any sports they want to play. There is not any type of restriction and the classroom environment is very disciplined and everyone present in the class is very focused and they listen what faculty is saying.

♦ Now after joining Minervacademy I am fully confident that I will definitely make it in SSB because main thing which help in achieving it is honesty, originality and these two things are so well taught in Minerva academy that no one can fail any aspect of life and most important thing is that academy build up so much confidence in person that they can face any obstacle to achieve their goal. I would consider best decision of my life till date that I had joined Minerva Academy because after joining academy I came to know about myself that actually what qualities are in me and how to know them.

♦ I would definitely recommend Minerva Academy to other candidates because this is the best SSB Coaching institute in India and they will definitely make it in SSB because they will train the candidates so well and they prepared so mentally well that they will not have any kind of fear any kind of interview.

♦ In the end, I would specially hanks Ranjit sir for encouraging and making me more confident to achieve my childhood dreams of joining army. After your lecture I am feeling more confident.
Thanks Minerva Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments