Wednesday, January 7, 2015

KARAN VERMA

State/City: Himachal Pardesh, Shimla
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad, NDA

♦ I loved everything about Minerva, but the most interesting was lectures of Ranjit Sir and the group obstacle task training by Mani Sir. I loved the dedication show by all the staff toward us & loved to be a Minervan.

♦ Lot of change in my physical, mental & moral character. I have gained more confidence and many of my fears regarding SSB is over. I can see an officer hidden in me.

♦ I have not seen an academy of this type of infrastructure. It is marvelous Hostel, round environment all other facilities are fabulous. Toilet, bathrooms all are proper and well maintained, which we can’t see in other academy. Minerva is Best.

♦ Yes, I am more confident than I ever was. Of course I am glad to say that I made a very good choice as Minerva and I will feel happy for this in my entire life and will cherish when I will remember the moments of this short 10 days stay in Minerva Academy. I will miss the atmosphere.

♦ I can’t recommend anything to you because Minerva Academy methods are the best and most of all the time table followed here is the best and since we spent more than 100 hours to learn but we never tired this is the main reason that I liked the Minerva.

♦ At last I only want to big thanks to all the teachers and other members of Minerva Academy for their support and treatment like a child to all the students coming. And hope that I will come again to visit Minerva Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments