Tuesday, January 20, 2015

TANVI SHARMA

State/City: Gwalior (M.P)
SSB Center & Course:  Bangalore (JAG) Gandhinagar (AFCAT)

♦ It was my second entrance in Minerva and was lucky to here and part of 60th anniversary celebration. I love each and every part about Minerva faculty, administration, mess [Food is the hunting part] The burst of motivation and encouragement which is given by Ranjit sir is exceptionally outstanding which fill us with zeal & Zest and above all with extravagant & torrent of patriotism, which is prior for this profession we choose.

♦ Number of positive changes turned up in me as punctuality, strengthened a lot, not to give up at any cost and top of all is working hard in only direction that is towards the goal. I feel myself much more determined and personified.

♦ As Minerva is located in outskirts of the city it gives the best possible facilities of open surrounding, vast grounds for games and physical activities which is required when you are preparing for SSB. So I feel everything at its height.

♦ The girl's hostel is much more organized this time, thanks to Helena mam, And as I have already mentioned that mess is the hunting part, food is best in taste & healthy too.

♦ Yes am confident, as here I was guided by exceptionally best faculty, Mani Sir, Kakkad Sir, Oberoi sir, Commodore SP Singh Sir, I am looking forward for my SSB very positively with confidence, Thanks to Minerva.

♦ Yes, definitely I will recommend Minerva to other aspirants.  So JOSH H Full on…..

♦ Hope I will make it and will have privilege to visit academy with besan ke laddos for faculty.

♦ It was life time experience and had thousands of good qualities in me to be an office and a good human being more than it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments