Tuesday, January 20, 2015

VIKAS YADAV

State/City: Alwar, Rajasthan
SSB CENTER & COURSE: Dehradun/ AFCAT-2

♦ I love every inch of Minerva academy. Minerva academy is my own home. Everything that belongs to Minerva academy: I love that. I love the picture hanging on the wall which kept me motivated. The audio-visual aids given were a lot to ignite the officer inside. The playground awesome and specially obstacles courses. I cannot express the love and respect I have for Minerva academy. Once I entered the premises the warmth is the thing which affected me most. I am proud to say that I am a Minervan.

♦ I got to know where I am weak and what my strengths are. In fact, I totally polished myself. The guidance and knowledge imparted by best ever a teacher was of utmost importance. I was someone else when I came in and am leaving the academy as some else.

♦ I love everything that belongs to Minerva and had best possible facilities and the best environment one can get who is an aspiring of the armed forces.

♦ I made the best choice in my life by deciding armed forces in my carrier and second best choice was joining Minerva academy.  I have been an ex-student written so it was certain for me to join the academy because this is place which got call letter for SSB. I am confident enough that I can give assurance of clearing SSB.

♦ I would certainly recommend Minerva academy to as many people as I know who aspirants of joining armed forces are. Rather, I take it as responsibility because I am a Minervan and it is my own academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments