Tuesday, February 3, 2015

AKASH DHAYAL

State/City: Punjab, Sirhind
SSB Center & Course: NDA – SSB

♦ I love all the things about the academy, but the teachers are the best. They are friendly and teach exactly what is right.

♦ I feel that I have gained more confidence. My aim has now become more stronger and also I have learnt the spirit of never giving up.

♦ The infrastructure of the academy is very good. Everything is provided to the students. Starting from food to surrounding everything is great. I have made a second home here.

♦ I have no doubt about that. I have made probably the best decision of my life. It is a life changing experience for me. I surely promise that I will meet all the minervans after becoming an officer.

♦ I will certainly recommend this to all my friends who are going for the SSB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments