Tuesday, February 3, 2015

AKHILESH VASHIST

State/ City: Himachal Pradesh/ Mandi
SSB Center & Course: Bhopal & TGC

♦ Minerva Academy has a very friendly environment. It gives you a feel that you are a warrior. The hostels, mess, notice board etc. gives you feel that you are in the army already.

♦ I become confident. My English skill has improved well. The things that I quite nervous about are vanished. I know how to handle the situation and never give up. What else one needs beyond this.

♦ The infrastructure no doubt has its own persona. The dormitory system in the hostel was best that give you feel of army institutions. Notice boards in mess and outside with cutting of Army editorials everywhere was totally appreciable. The environments are friendly out of the noise of the city. Classrooms are well maintained and where ever you look at classroom you will find your Motto i.e. defence forces, Sports facilities are very good.

♦ Yes, after 10 days coaching I am confident for the upcoming SSB interview. Yes, I have made a good choice by opting Minerva Academy. Join it and you know its own.

♦ Yes, I will recommend Minerva Academy to other aspiring candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments