Tuesday, February 3, 2015

ANURAG YADAV

Course: CDS
Duration: 8 Weeks
Email: anuragyadavsskb@gmail.com      
State/City: Shikohabad, Uttar Pradesh

♦ I think I love about this academy is firstly the environment of study that we are having here I very good, good faculty of teaching & non teaching staff.

♦ Secondly Mr. Arun Sir, he is very supportive, he always shows us right direction, like what kind of preparation, we should do for the interview and the things which we are going to benefits for us in the whole life.

♦ Thirdly the Humanities teacher Sahil Sir is the best teacher, including the CDS maths teacher and Ashvin Sir.

♦ After joining this academy my personal experience is very good, as I learnt many things from here. Due to my tight schedule of 8:00 AM to 5:30PM, I got the habit of study more than 6 hours. I have learned many things here which was early a big problem for me. As a student of Science learning Humanities was very difficult, but after joining this academy I am very much confident with my Humanities part.

♦ About the infrastructure of this academy, Hostel is very good, there is good facility for students to stay & study. Mess food is very good, proper hygiene is maintained by the Mess staff. The best kadi chawal. All the other facilities like sports, ground, environment & surroundings are very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments