Tuesday, February 3, 2015

KANWARPREET SINGH

State/City: Punjab/ Jalandhar
SSB Center & Course: Allahabad, TGC-120

♦ Quality of training which provide to us is really good. Come to know about the basic points. Do  & don’t which will be helpful during SSB interview and the energy, confidence, determination increases day by day.

♦ Self confidence increases as I came to know about my physical, mental and moral qualities. Determination and surety to achieve my goal.

♦ Academy infrastructure is just awesome. Everything from washrooms to classrooms, mess, hostel and facilities provide to us is very good, and the environment provided to us very nice.

♦ Yes, I feel confident for my SSSB interview and it was the right decision by coming here for coaching.

♦ I will definitely recommend other candidates who want to serve in Arm forces as it is the best academy for coaching.

♦ Thank you to all faculty members and thanks to Lt. Col. Deol sir, and his wife for providing us the great opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments