Tuesday, February 3, 2015

MUKUL MITTAL

Course: OTA
Duration: 6 weeks
Email: mukulin@yahoo.com       
State/City: Kashipur/ UK

♦ Minerva academy has really created a passion in my heart to join Indian military. They have not treated me like a student, they have treated me as a family member. I really feel proud to be a part of this institute. I stayed here for 6 weeks and it seems like I am here forever, lived all my memories in just 6 weeks, made really good friends here who will be my best friends in my life. These all things made me love Minerva academy more.

♦ Coaching in Minerva is really good, especially general studies & English. Mr. Soni & Mr. Nimrit has really helped us a lot during the session. I feel motivated now & I think I really have a good chance of clearing the paper. I am thankful to all the staff here who cooperated with us in time of difficulties.

♦ The surroundings here are very clean & the infrastructure is just too good. It gives you a feeling that you are already in the Army. The food here is good. Mess people are too good. They feed us good & hygienic food, and sports facilities are really good here. We can play whenever we want. Classes are also good & updates with news, boards which makes the class environment really good.

♦ I think I made the right choice to join this academy & I would recommend Minerva academy to every next person who is interested in going to the army and it really makes me feel proud to be a part of this family. All the staff here is doing a really good job. Everything is organized very properly. All staff at Minerva academy always helping us in all aspects. All the best for the future Minerva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments