Tuesday, February 3, 2015

NIKHIL DEORA

Course: NDA
Duration: 6 weeks
State/City: Udaipur, Rajasthan

♦ Its environment, educate, extra – curricular activities, the academy provides all round development & qualities into students, which is a very useful thing for students aspiring to join defence.

♦ It feels great, the bonding between teachers & students is excellent. I never feel like I was away from  the house we were a happy family here. I learned a lot here, along with studies I inculcated many good & important aspects of life which I will remember forever. Thank you.

♦ It’s the best you will get food, playground, classrooms, etc. are all excellent.

♦ I am sure I am goona clear NDA. It’s all because of Minerva and joining Minerva was one of the best decision I made.

♦ Any known guy aspiring to join defence, I will surely recommend him/her to join Minerva.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments