Tuesday, February 3, 2015

ROHIT KUMAR

State/City: Haryana, Sonipat
SSB Center & Course: Dehradun, AFCAT (AFSB)

♦ I love everything in Minerva academy. All the faculty members are really good. They teach us everything & I really enjoyed here. Food given in mess is really awesome.

♦ I am fully changed in 10 days. I gain confidence, removed my hesitation, stage fear. It’s impossible to think that all these changes take place in 10 days, but it’s just possible because of Minerva.

♦ Academy infrastructure is really awesome. Hostel is very good, food provided in mess is really tasty & enjoyable. Every sport is available we can play anything whenever we are free. Such a good classroom & facilities. Everything in Minerva is very good.

♦ Yes, now I full confidence for my upcoming SSB interview, and yes, I am fully satisfied with my decision to be in Minerva. It was really a good decision of joining Minerva.

♦ Yes to all the defence aspirants & to all those who are preparing for SSB. I only suggest that Minerva 
academy is the best academy everywhere. Join Minerva and feel the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments